Friday, January 14, 2011

I'm God !!! so are u. . .

i remember my grandma telling me “God is everywhere,” but that was a really long time ago. But very recently, i quote saying, “God is nowhere” struck me. But the same could be also read as “God is now here”. Okay, i understood i need to realise that there is a lot about one’s attitude and personal opinion regarding the whole concept.

Whenever i was low in my spirits, my mother used to come and console me saying everything is pre-written and nothing can be re-written. And one just needs to live the life the best and leave the rest to God. I find it very philosophical and yet true. They say the ultimate aim of your life is to find who you are and you start that process by trying to know who God is. More than the spiritual aspect, there is a lot of philosophy and psychology involved in it.

To my small thought and understanding, God meant different things to different people. To some, God was the supreme father who is watching them from above and taking care of them. To some, God was their own conscience which they could never cheat on. To some, God is hope, a hope for a better tomorrow. To some, God is someone who is unreal and hinders development of intellect. God is also faith for some. To some God is destiny and to some God means love. Instead of taking others definitions, i was trying to find out who is God for me.

It wasn’t that difficult at all, one deep thought that had stuck to me for a long time had finally such a simple answer, God to me was my best friend i always wanted. One who always listens to me, with whom i share all my worries, pain, problems and uncertainties. With whom, i can demand and complain with no worry of losing a friend. He is the one who gives a boost and confidence to face challenges and the one on whom i have full faith.

May be because of the culture my parents and my grandmom imparted on me, i trust God. I leave all my troubles on him with a hope that i would successfully overcome all the issues with my efforts. And i have a real life experiences to prove it, which could be called by myself as a miracle (me ending up in University of Hyderabad was absolutely a miracle). Throughout my life, i have felt the presence of such a force with me. In fact i find myself so lucky to have him, my imaginary best friend.

God is again you yourself. From whatever i have heard, if you really help the needy, they find God in you. As the progressive groups say its all stupid and there is nothing called God and it’s just a superstition. I am absolutely perfect in having an imaginary best friend called God, who is actually Me, Myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment